Zhongjian Decheng (Henan) Industrial Development Co.,Ltd
Competitive Hourly Pay + Install Bonuses + Transport Allowance + Business Development Award + Partner Profit Sharing + …
As an Installer, your responsibilities are to assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules.
- Assemble all components of a residential solar system, handle trenching and concrete work.
- Prepping layout following Lead’s directions & following plan details.
- Structurally mount racking and electrical equipment and effectively seal penetrations.
- Maintain a clean work site and safe working environment.
- Properly use Personal Protective Equipment, Ensure job sites are left clean.
- May perform required travel for extended periods at a time.
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety tailgate meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 0-6 months residential or commercial solar experience, Roofing, and related fields preferred.
- 0-6 months electrical and roof racking experience.
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, rain, crawl spaces, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service skills.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Ability to understand plans and specifications. Visualize two dimensional drawings in three dimensions.